Math Enthusiast + Great Work Opportunity = You?
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses, and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
The section Base engine within Engine development is responsible for designing and testing parts aimed at excellent and robust ICE (Internal combustion engine) lubrication system with world-leading performance for different brands within the Traton group. As a calculation engineer, you will be part of an innovative team developing our products with the target to deliver customer value and at the same time reduce the environmental impact.
The work environment within the section is friendly. They help and trust each other, and all skills and experiences are utilized in the best way possible. The team consist of 11 engineers with different backgrounds.
We are now searching for a Calculation engineer to be able to fulfil and deliver our new sustainable products.
As a calculation engineer, you will work together with the team and learn about the entire Lubrication system for different ICE platforms. Your focus area will be the calculation/testing of Lubrication system parts and contribute results to other sections and groups within Engine development. You will be a part of the development, through concept development, verification, and validation. You will have an opportunity to deepen your technical knowledge and build an extensive cross-functional network within the company.
Your daily work will consist of:
• Create new or modify current 1-d models in GT-Suite a software from Gamma technologies and simulate lubrication flow rates and pressure to get a balanced and optimized lubrication system with lowest impact of fuel consumption.
• Correlate your results to physical tests and measurements. Your conclusions give advice and recommendations to your team or other internal customers
• Through your expertise and competence, help and guide the designers from an early stage in the design process until product release.
• Share your results and analyses both orally and in written reports
• You hold a technical education where you deepen your math skills
• You are fluent in English
• You are analytic and systematic
• You have a positive attitude and enjoy learning new things
A stimulating work environment with a high variation of duties and cross-functional work. With great teamwork, together with committed colleagues, you will acquire competence regarding products within Traton.
Professionals Nord is looking for a junior Calculation Engineer. During the first 12 months, you work as a consultant through Professionals Nord and if the cooperation has worked well, you have good opportunities for continued employment with the client company which is our common goal.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and our clients wishes is that all questions about the service go to email@example.com
START: Immediately (with regards to notice period)
We?are looking?forward to?reading?your?application!
RegionSödertälje i Stockholms län
Om Professionals Nord
Vi vet av erfarenhet att du som medarbetare är den viktigaste resursen för företagen. Därför arbetar vi med kvalité och personlig matchning till alla våra tjänster för att hitta rätt jobb för dig. Hos Professionals Nord finns en gedigen branscherfarenhet och en gemensam vision – Att skapa och bibehålla arbetstillfällen!