Jr Software Developer to leading vehicle manufacturer
Do not miss the opportunity to save the world, the transformation is happening right now regarding battery vehicles. Are you hungry for challenges and join the team who delivers the next generation in the vehicle industry? As a Software Developer you get the opportunity to make a difference from the start. The automotive industry is finally changing, and our client is now taking the baton towards sustainable and innovative transport systems. We are now looking for a junior Software Developer who wants to be part of this exciting journey!
Information about the client and position
The System and Energy controls section, part of Electrification Development, are responsible for the battery controlling software functions, features and tests for electrified trucks and buses. This is one of the key technologies for enabling sustainable transport solutions.
We are looking for Junior Software Seveloper who will join our group of Propulsion Battery Control development. A group organised in two teams with competence and responsibility to develop functionality to control the high voltage battery for prolusion. Right in the forefront of driving the shift.
As a part of a software development team you will work with:
- develop the application software for the battery management system. State of charge, state of health, thermal runaway, emergency switch off and isolation measurement are some of the core functions and services they work with.
- requirements, implementation and tests for modules where the tests can be performed both in simulation and in trucks or busses.
For the software function or module you work with, you drive the cross functional cooperation with other involved teams and contribute in the discussions with our stakeholders. You also work strategic with continuous improvements for our product and our tools.
You are offered
- an interesting and challenging job where there is plenty of scope for new ideas
- openness, diversity and respect for the individual is valued high and our employees are our most important resource. We will invest in you and give you the possibility to broaden your skills and grow with us.
We are looking for
You who wants to understand the bigger picture of the system and software that the team is working with and who has the ambition to push tasks forward, take ownership and who likes to solve problems together with others. We also see that you have:
- A Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, Software engineering or a related discipline
- Knowledge in C-programming and a great interest in software
- Good knowledge of English in both speech and writing and has a drivers license
Information about the position
Professionals Nord is looking for a junior Software Developer. During the first 12 months, you work as a consultant through Professionals Nord and if the cooperation has worked well, you have good opportunities for continued employment with the client company which is our common goal.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and our clients wishes is that all questions about the service go to email@example.com
START: As soon as possible (with regards to notice period)
Apply for the position below by filling in your information and attaching documents. You can also log in to "Mina sidor" after you have confirmed your account, here you can create your candidate profile which increases your chance to get your dream job! We review the selection on an ongoing basis and may therefore have proceeded with candidates before the ad is closed. Unfortunately we do not accept applications via email, but if you have questions about the service, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
Arbetstid / Varaktighet
Om Professionals Nord
Vi vet av erfarenhet att du som medarbetare är den viktigaste resursen för företagen. Därför arbetar vi med kvalité och personlig matchning till alla våra tjänster för att hitta rätt jobb för dig. Hos Professionals Nord finns en gedigen branscherfarenhet och en gemensam vision – Att skapa och bibehålla arbetstillfällen!