Welding Engineer to leading vehicle manufacturer
Have you studied welding and are you looking for a great start to your career? We are now looking for a Welding Engineer who wants to join the journey where the company aims to become a complete supplier of sustainable transport solutions! They are already world leaders in their industry but that doesn´t stop them from aiming even higher. Apply for the position today and we´ll talk more!
Information about the role
In this role, you get a chance to work with material technology where your team of 3 people is there to support others in the organization within R&D. You will follow senior colleagues and become an expert when it comes to welding quality, welding methods and material technology. Here, there is a lot of competence to fall back on and many helpful colleagues to turn to when new to the job! The company is in an exciting period with electrification and clients needs are constantly changing and developing.
As a Welding Engineer, no two days are the same and you will mainly work with:
- Ongoing support in ongoing projects when others turn to you and your team regarding questions connected to, for example, material technology and welding methods
- Assist in field quality matters, examine components, follow up on quality and write reports and involve the next instance
- Participate in product development projects where you help designers and ensure that welding quality requirements are met
- Participate in pre-development projects, when existing functions/applications are to be made cheaper/slabable etc.
You are offered
- To be part of a journey where you get to learn about the future of transport
- Fantastic development opportunities with a company that encourages development internally
- A place in a team with really driven people who look forward to mentoring and developing you
- Flexible work from home or from the office (approx. 3 days a week at the office)
We are looking for you has
- Has studied the IWE-Welding engineer training or alternatively has worked in a similar role before.
You have a great interest in Material Technology and like to solve problems. You take a lot of personal responsibility in everything you take on and are good at pushing your matters to the finish line.
Information about the job
Professionals Nord is looking for a Function Owner on behalf of our client. You will work as a consultant via our staffing business for the first 12 months. If the collaboration has worked well, you then have good opportunities for continued employment directly with the client company.
Start: As soon as possible
Contact: Kahinka Evers
You apply for the position easily by clicking on "apply for a job" below. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advertisement can be closed before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase. If you want, you can also create a user and upload your CV and cover letter. Unfortunately, we do not accept applications via email, but if you have questions about the position, please contact us at email@example.com
RegionStockholm i Stockholms län
Arbetstid / Varaktighet
Om Professionals Nord
Vi vet av erfarenhet att du som medarbetare är den viktigaste resursen för företagen. Därför arbetar vi med kvalité och personlig matchning till alla våra tjänster för att hitta rätt jobb för dig. Hos Professionals Nord finns en gedigen branscherfarenhet och en gemensam vision – Att skapa och bibehålla arbetstillfällen!