Jr calculation engineer within simulation and acoustics
The automotive industry is finally changing and our customer is now steering the wheel towards sustainable transport systems. We are looking for more people who wants to join this exciting journey, and are looking for a calculation engineer with an interest in acoustics, sound and vibration!
Information about the position
Professionals Nord is now looking for a calculation engineer within simulation and acoustics, on behalf of our client to join the Fluid Dynamics and Acoustic simulation team. The position is a part of our staffing, and you will be employed by Professionals Nord. You will work as a consultant at our client for a 12-month period. Provided that the collaboration works well, the ambition is a transition to an employment directly with our client.
In the role as a calculation engineer, you play an important role in the work, focusing on both early stages of the design process and quality improvements on existing products. Together with a competent and helpful team of 11 people you will be involved during the entire development process, and optimize the design with a focus on acoustic performance. Among other things, the work entails:
- Develop and streamline CAE methods to meet legal requirements, comfort, sustainability and budget.
- Calibrate the test and simulation methods and provide input to the development and verification teams.
- Work with various cross-functional with, for example, design groups to recieve a basic understanding of the product
- Conduct dialogues with the customer and internal teams to move the efficiency and quality work forward
The group is working closely with a various types of projects for the truck´s components, such as exhaust after treatment, air intake and HVAC systems. During the training, you will initially work alongside a more senior colleague and over time you will be able to take on your own projects. Here you have the opportunity to become part of a problem-solving focused and driven team committed to the development of simulation and automated processes going forward!
We are looking for:
- Relevant engineering degree in, for example, mechanical engineering or technical physics within acustics, sond and vibration or experience in vehicle thechnology and its acustics
- Knowledge or previous experience of acoustics
- Good knowledge in the english language, both spoken and written.
- An interest in both daily product development using simulations and method development
We believe that your personal qualities are decisive for how well you will thrive in the role as a calculation engineer. As you will have a wide network at the company, you like to work with different people, preferably in teams, and feel pride in the work you do. As a person, you are analytical and a well-organized team player who is driven by quality awareness. Communication skills, ability to present a complex issue and reach a decision are some of your strengths.
START: As soon as possioble
CONTACT: Filippa Furugren
Apply for the position below by filling in your information and attaching documents. You can also log in to "Mina sidor" after you have confirmed your account, here you can create your candidate profile which increases your chance to get your dream job! We review the selection on an ongoing basis and may therefore have proceeded with candidates before the ad is closed. Unfortunately we do not accept applications via email, but if you have questions about the service, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RegionSödertälje i Stockholms län
Om Professionals Nord
Vi vet av erfarenhet att du som medarbetare är den viktigaste resursen för företagen. Därför arbetar vi med kvalité och personlig matchning till alla våra tjänster för att hitta rätt jobb för dig. Hos Professionals Nord finns en gedigen branscherfarenhet och en gemensam vision – Att skapa och bibehålla arbetstillfällen!