Software developer to leading vehicle manufacturer
Are you a great problem solver with an interest in programming and software architecture? Do you also have a completed engineering degree in mechatronics, electronics or similar? Then take the chance and apply for the position as an embedded C developer to the Nordic region´s leading vehicle manufacturer! Apply today - selection is ongoing.
Information about the role
Professionals Nord is looking for a software developer on behalf of our client, for the opportunity to help create the world´s best and most sustainable transport solutions. As a software developer, you and your team will develop real-time software for several of the vehicle´s central control units. You will have a great influence in the design of the working method, and be involved in the entire flow - from requirements management to testing and verification. Here you get to work with system development in realtime operating systems.
You are offered:
- Great development opportunities in an environment that is characterized by cooperation
- A dynamic work environment with a high technical level at work
- Opportunity to make a difference and influence future transport solutions
Your team will be responsible for middleware, code generation tools, module framework and construction environment. As a developer, you will:
- Participate in and operate the development of the platforms
- Develop software and tools in control systems
- Participate in all types of work tasks needed to ensure the quality of the team´s performance
We are looking for:
We are looking for a result- and a serivce-oriented person who wants to work with broad contact areas. You should have an interest in software development and an eager to always learn more. You also have:
- An engineering degree in computer, electronics, mechatronics or similar
- Experience of C programming and software development within embedded systems, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English and Swedish written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
If you in addition to this, also have experience of Python, C # and Matlab and code generation from Simulink, we see it as an advantage.
Professionals Nord is looking for an software developer within c-programming. You will work as a consultant through our staffing business. During the first 6 months, you work as a consultant through us, with good opportunities for continued employment at our client.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and our clients wishes is that all questions about the position will be sent to email@example.com
Apply by clicking on" search the job/sök jobbet" below. We go through the selection currently and the advertisement can be shut down before the position is filled if we have gone over to the selection- and interview phase. If you want, you can also create a user and upload your CV and cover letter. We do unfortunately not accept applications by mail, but if you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RegionSödertälje i Stockholms län
Om Professionals Nord
Vi vet av erfarenhet att du som medarbetare är den viktigaste resursen för företagen. Därför arbetar vi med kvalité och personlig matchning till alla våra tjänster för att hitta rätt jobb för dig. Hos Professionals Nord finns en gedigen branscherfarenhet och en gemensam vision – Att skapa och bibehålla arbetstillfällen!